Well folks, July has been a busy month. And by busy I mean – crazy.
This month has brought more life change than I might have wanted, but it’s also carried with it more grace than I could have imagined.
I’ve always felt like words were my friends, my allies. I didn’t realize the extent of our relationship, though. I thought that I needed language to share my feelings, but I’m learning that I need language to feel. Without words my heart doesn’t quite seem know how to process all that I am learning. I guess I’ve just used adjectives too freely for too many years; there are none left that can quite capture what I’m processing.
I am praying for clarity and an ability to connect with what I’m feeling. I’m praying for words that will help me navigate this time.
Once the Lord grants me that gift I can’t wait to share with you guys what is happening in my heart and life. He’s doing a lot in me, for my good and for His glory and for your comfort.
In the meantime, here are the thoughts that have fought their way free from my mind this month:
- Hold my hand
- Big News: women struggle with lust
- 5 truths that help me breathe a little easier today
- Blessings of Singleness: Lack of Physical intimacy
- 5 things I think you should know today
- Men wouldn’t look at me when I was skinny
- Series: Singleness Suffering
- 4 ways to respond to a friend struggling with lust
- 5 reasons to press on today
- A thought on grief
Let me know if I missed any of your favorites!