[ENTER ARCHIVES at your own risk.
I’ve been blogging since the live journal days, so that means those who read my writing have gotten the chance to watch me change and grow with time.
I can’t guarantee that I’m proud of the thoughts you might find in these archives, but I am sure I stand by some of it, and I can guarantee, I was probably doing my best at the time I wrote whatever you’re reading.
I have chosen not to delete old posts, because I’m a person, and people grow, and that’s just real life.
plus the internet never forgets anyway.
Overall, my advice would be: #Checkthedatebeforeyouhate.]
I’m single. So I post about singleness sometimes. You don’t have to be single to enjoy these posts, but if you are, my hope and prayer is that these will encourage you to press on!
Not sure where to start? Here are my five most popular thoughts in this category:
- Blessings of Singleness #5: Lack of Physical Intimacy
- Blessings of Singleness#4: The Pain of Rejection
- Blessings of Singleness#1: Loneliness
- Blessings of Singleness #7: The Pain of Losing Dreams
- Blessings of Singleness#2: The Pain of Freedom
Or, if you’re feeling brave, just browse here!