One of the bloggers I follow does this monthly review each month of his top ten posts. I always love it because it’s a chance to catch up on anything I missed, plus I get to see what posts are capturing other people’s attention. I figured it might be neat to do the same thing for my blog!
April 2011 was maybe the busiest month of my life this far. Seriously. I’m fairly relieved to have made it through with my soul intact (shout out to the grace of God).
Here are my top ten posts for the month of April:
- 3 ways to examine if you’re reading the Bible ‘right’.
- Time for Fabs to get a life.
- Does unity matter more than theology?
- 5 ways to respond to the Rob Bell controversy.
- Are Women Crazy series
- Blessings of Singleness #5: Lack of Physical Intimacy.
- Question of the Week: Which books are best?
- 2 things I learned from scheduling my life.
- Why God isn’t on my list of priorities.
- Singleness Suffering series
Seems like the most popular posts are the most practical posts, (or the posts on hot topics like Rob Bell or sex).
In June I’ll try to keep the practical stuff coming! I’ve got some great questions for the Question of the Week, as well as some thoughts I want to share on the death of Osama bin Laden.
Do you see your favorite post on that list? Let me know!